Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Barbie and Ken. The Negative Influences on Children

Barbie and Ken are a big influence on kids today. Every child grows up with a Barbie or Ken doll and everyone has played with these dolls. The real life Barbie and Ken influence kids in another way though. These are two people that have had plastic surgery to make themselves look like the actual Barbie and Ken dolls. This can influence kids in many ways. The real life Barbie already has many followers that have had many plastic surgeries to look like her. The fame of looking like Barbie and Ken has gone to their heads. They have become slightly insane on this route to fame. Barbie talks about how she meditates and leaves her body to travel the universe, and they both say they are from different planets. Barbie says this is her day:           "In the morning I work on my face and I get a massage, then I spend some time on the Internet," Lukyanova told V magazine. "I meditate and travel in my astral body, and after that I work out at the gym. I go for a walk with my best girlfriend, I get home, and I make dinner for the man I love. Then I spend some more time on the Internet, do some reading and meditating, and go to bed." Another bad way that this can influence kids nowadays is that what they are doing is extremely unhealthy. Barbie lives on a strict liquid-only diet and wants to live on only water, and Ken has had over 90 plastic surgeries.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment